Introducing our brand new Trippy Candle designs!! Our Psilocybe Mushroom is approx 7cm tall and 10cm wide from one edge of the cap to the other.
Let us know in the notes section of your order what colour you would want your mushroom!
We wanted to include a wider range of candle shapes and we thought what would be more Trippy than to include a mushroom and a planet?! These really give us a throwback to when we first started embroidering trippy designs onto garments.
*** IMPORTANT INFO***
Our candles are mostly made to be decorative. They function fine as candles but please be aware of the following:
- Please make sure to keep the wick trimmed to 5mm throughout burning
- It is very important to put them in a place where there is little to no airflow/draft. You want the candle to burn calmly and the flame to stay in place.
- Place a deep tray underneath them to catch the melted wax.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR CUSTOMERS FROM THE EU
***Because of (horrible) Brexit, if you're from the EU and buying from our shop, please be aware that you may be asked by your local postage service to pay an extra 17-27% of VAT before receiving your parcel. It will differ depending what country you are buying from.***
• For UK and USA order, our standard delivery is untracked as it is substantially cheaper. To have your parcel tracked, there is the option to upgrade your shipping at checkout. Please be aware that if you choose untracked and your parcel gets lost/damaged, we will be unable to refund or resend you your order.
• 100% Vegan, made from Soy Wax.
• 7 cm high by 10cm wide
• Burn time is approx. 8-10 hrs
• The paint on the outside of the candle is safe to burn
• We strongly advise you place a curved edge tray underneath your model to protect your surfaces. The wax gets hot and travels far, but boy does it look pretty!
• Never leave your candle unattended
• Handle with care
After spending over a year creating just body shape candles, we thought it would be fun to include some more Trippy designed candles to add to the collection. So, with help from a friend who also designed our body shapes, we 3D designed our very Mushroom and Planet! After getting them 3D printed, we were finally ready to make the moulds... and then the candles which you see here today!
All of our packaging is recyclable and re-useable. Our filling is made up of repurposed take away coffee cups (because we've all been guilty of that;) and our tissue paper, thank you cards and boxes are all recycled and recyclable. You can also use your thank you card as a postcard to put in your room!
To see more of our behind the scenes process, head to our Instagram @trippytues.day and click on our 'BTS' Highlight!
Unit D, 195 Eade Road, N4 1DN, London
We will always send out a new candle if yours arrives damaged, or gets lost in the mail when you have opted for tracked shipping.